For a long time, both the style world and conventional manufacturers of digital camera bags were accountable for ignoring the particular women’s market. However, in recent years, there is been a considerable change. Now, presently there is a large variety of digital camera bags for ladies available in a myriad of shapes, sizes plus quality levels. Naturally, this ensures that along with a lot of choices arrives the question associated with how to choose the particular right camera handbag for yourself or even the woman within your life. 1st, there’s the query of aesthetics. In case the preference is perfect for traditional more, macho looking bags, you will find thousands of options on the market. Still, if you’re looking particularly for camera bags which have a more female appeal, you’ve landed on the right article.
Once you’ve decided on a look for your women’s camera bag, it’s time to think about functionality. What type of equipment do you shoot with? A DIGITAL SLR? A mirrorless camera, perhaps a point-and-shoot? Depending on what your shooting workflow is and what type of camera and lenses you usually prefer to carry close to, you’ll find presently there are a lot of choices around size, compartment and styles. This of-course includes the wildly popular purse-like women’s camera handbags, and also more traditional styles like glenohumeral joint bags, holster instances, backpacks, totes and sling bags. The industry has chosen to lump many camera bags for ladies into the “fashion camera bags” category, and with that, we’ve worked hard to curate what we think are the 40 best and the majority of beautiful camera handbags for women.
Best 35 Camera Bags – Top Picks
1. Rofozzi – Leather Camera Bag for Women
This women’s camera bag by Rofozzi drops into the digital camera purse category. Within addition to getting in a position to hold upward to a NikonD3200 with lens size camera, it may also function as a multi-purpose bag/purse. The classic leather style offers a stylish, relatively rugged look plus includes a safety padded insert in order to protect your digital camera gear. The things I such as most about this particular camera bag is usually its medium dimension and plethora associated with compartments and wallets, and also the ease associated with access it offers to your equipment. As with all natural leather products, expect several graceful ageing in order to the leather appearance.
- Calfskin Leather
- Includes a padded insert
- Fits DSLR camera of similar size as Nikon D3200 with 18-55 mm lens
- Brand: Rofozzi
- Model: Leather Camera Bag
- External Dimensions: 13″ x 10.6″ x 5″
2. POMPIDOO Miami Camera Satchel
Created from vintage Italian natural leather and crafted abroad in Latvia, this particular camera bag is not accurately cheap, yet what it does not have in affordability, this makes on with within style. Available within 3 different colour combinations, this women’s camera bag is usually roomy enough in order to hold a full-sized DSLR camera along with up to two lenses and several extra spaces regarding accessories or a tiny tablet. As anticipated, the key compartment is usually padded and it has 3 touch-fastening dividers since well as an inner zip pocket with slots with regard to credit cards. It, of course, also comes with an adjustable glenohumeral joint strap.
- Holds a full-sized DSLR with 2 lenses
- Vintage Italian leather
- Padded main compartment
- Holds up to 2.8kg of weight
- Reinforced handle
- Brand: Pompidoo
- Model: Miami
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 8.6″ x 4.7″
3. Jo Totes – Fashion Large Lady Camera Bag
The Jo Totes brand is going to come up a lot in this post as they are one of the only companies on the planet that are dedicated completely to the manufacture of stylish women’s camera handbags. As a result, this is actually the first access from your Jo Handbags brand, a beautiful large lady camera bag that will be bound to fulfil most female photographer’s needs, including the desire to look stylish and chic while shooting. Dubbed because the Missy Mint, this camera bag includes two big exterior pockets sealed with magnetic closures, a laptop computer sleeve and five flexible interior pads to provide a high level of customizability for all of your gear.
- Laptop sleep can hold up to a 15″ laptop
- Protective foam sewed into the lining on all sides to protect your camera gear
- Five adjustable pads with velcro panels
- Removable and adjustable body strap with removable shoulder pad
- 2 interior pockets
- Brand: Jo Totes
- Model: Missy Mint
- Dimensions: 16″ x 11.5″ x 6.25″
4. Olympus CBG-8 Casual Camera Bag
This particular lightweight camera handbag for women is usually more just like a somewhat complex tote handbag. But the things i such as about it is the fact that it’s quietly fashionable and disguises the true nature very easily. Designed for a lot more compact camera techniques, this bag works extremely well by everyday professional photographers or by anybody buying a reliable multi-use bag that may suit a medium-sized digital camera with one zoom lens with room in order to spare. Just like just about all good camera luggage, the inside is usually padded and contains an optional detachable shoulder strap.
- Can fold over to “close” the bag, and more closely resemble a purse camera bag
- Padded on the inside for gear protection
- Accommodates most compact-camera systems + 1 lens
- Can be worn as a carrier bag, hand-bag, or shoulder bag
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: CBG-8 Beige Camera Bag (Tote Style)
5. Kattee – Leather Canvas DSLR Mirrorless Camera Shoulder Bag
Another brand that will be making its appearance on this list more than once is Kattee. This camera bag designed for women is made of a combination of high-density canvas (providing a fair amount of weather protection) and leather. Designed to easily fit a DSLR camera plus two lenses, this multi-functional bag is a color-lovers dream With a gorgeous combination of teal and orange, it not only offers self-adhering padded dividers for interior customization, the entire inner liner is removable for times when you want to use the bag for more than porting your camera gear.
- Fits full-sized DSLR sized camera + 2 lenses
- Space for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Multiple outer pockets provide extra storage
- Brand: Kattee
- Model: Leather Canvas DSLR Mirrorless Camera Shoulder Bag
- Dimensions: 14.2″ x 10.24″ x 5.1″
6. GOgroove Digital SLR Camera Backpack
Available in three awesome and stylish color combinations including the purple pictures above as well as teal and pink, this mid-sized camera backpack is for women that prefer the backpack photography lifestyle. As with all great camera backpacks, this GoGroove one offers easy side access, an adjustable interior, and a padded tablet/laptop compartment. Additionally includes a convenient tripod holding system with straps designed to keep the tripod in place while you’re trekking to your next shoot or photography adventure. The best part is? It’s very affordable for the amount of functionality you get with this camera bag.
- Includes a padded laptop / tablet compartment
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps that are just the right width
- Includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Brand: GOGroove
- Model: Digital SLR Camera Backpack
- Dimensions: 15” x 10” x 7”
7. Kelly Moore – The Pioneer Canvas Camera Bag
While I would say this bag would be easily at home on both a woman’s and man’s shoulder, there’s something feminine enough about it that I wanted to include it in this list. Made with a combination of canvas and strategically placed leather for both stylish flair and reinforcement, can carry up to one DSLR + two lenses. There’s also enough pockets and dividers to also hold up to a 15” laptop + additional accessories.
- Includes 3 adjustable dividers to customize the removable padded “basket”
- 2 interior open pockets + 1 interior zip pocket + an exterior back snap pocket
- Made with durable canvas + leather accents
- Brand: Kelly Moore
- Model: The Pioneer Canvas
- Dimensions: 14” x 5” x 11”
8. AIDE DE CAMP – Valencia Camera Travel Tote
If you’re more into the type of bag that can not only carry plenty of camera gear on your outings but also provide you with a multi-role in terms of conversion to a standard, but striking and beautiful tote, this camera tote might be for you. It’s definitely on the larger side, meaning that it can fit up to a full-sized DSLR body + 3 lenses, the Valencia camera bag for women is essentially two bags in one. If features a versatile inner pouch with adjustable compartments, exterior pockets, a water-resistant material, and a unique trolley sleeve that fits over your suitcase handles. This is truly the ultimate camera bag travel tote.
- Lightweight nylon exterior that is water-resistant
- Detachable crossbody strap and a zip-top closure
- Convertible trolley sleeve for luggage handles
- Two exterior pockets and seven interior pockets
- Brand: Aide De Camp
- Model: Valencia Camera Travel Tote – Black
- Sizes: 14” x 19.5” x 8”
9. Epiphanies Travel Co. – Cortina Camera Bag
Don’t expect this camera bag to hold a whole lot more than your DSLR camera + one lens. But perhaps what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in looks. It’s light, it’s made of leather and includes gorgeous and functional interior padding. Additionally, each bag comes with a leather one-of-a-kind vintage embroidered strap. And while they don’t seem to feature other colors aside from what you see above on their website, Epiphanie states that this bag is available in three colors: Brown, Black and Wine.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Zip-top closure
- 2 slip pockets
- Brand: Epiphanie Travel Co.
- Model: Cortina
- Dimensions: 11” x 5” x 9”
10. Kattee Canvas Cow Leather DSLR Camera Shoulder Bag
Another entry from the Kattee brand, this attractive DSLR camera shoulder bag is made from a combination of canvas and leather and is available in four colors. With plenty of room to spare, this is the type of camera bag that any serious female photographer would feel right at home with. Fit as many as two DSLR sized camera bodies + 2 lenses + plenty of room for accessories. This Kattee brand bag includes self-adhering padded dividers along with a nice soft liner that will help protect your camera gear and other electronics. It also includes additional pockets designed for memory cards and any other additional accessories you might need on a photoshoot.
- Available in 4 colors
- Designed for DSLR cameras
- Padded dividers for customization plus removable liner to convert this into a leisure bag.
- Brand: Kattee
- Model: Canvas Cow Leather DSLR Camera Shoulder Messenger Bag
- Dimensions: 13.8” x 12.6” x 4.35”
11. Kelly Moore Bag Luna Vegan Day Camera Bag
The Vegan trend is strong. More and more people are switching to a plant-based diet, and their fashion choices around products that shun the use of leather are not far behind. That’s where the Luna Vegan camera bag comes in to play. From brand, Kelly Moore, this stylish women’s camera bag can hold up to a DSLR camera with an attached 8-inch lens, or a camera body plus two lenses. Two padded and adjustable dividers can be used to customize the internal basket and a tablet or small laptop can also fit on the side. The messenger bag style flap allows for easy access to all of your gear. What I like most about this bag is the combination of colors, especially the Bone white messenger flap.
- Removable padded basket
- Zippered pocket
- Three clear slip pockets
- Brand: Kelly Moore
- Model: Luna
- Dimensions: 12” x 5.5” x 10”
12. House of Flynn – Everyday Camera Bag
Made with an absolutely stunning distressed leather finish, this rather large camera bag/tote combination is sure to please any woman looking for a camera bag that combines looks, plenty of sizes and a gorgeous floral canvas interior. This means the size of this bag is very accommodating of a large amount of camera gear plus laptops/tablets and numerous accessories. Standard amongst camera bags, it also comes with an organizational insert including interior sidewall pockets.
- High-grade genuine leather
- Choose between distressed leather or a warm brown clean style with no distressing
- Includes shoulder handles or an adjustable crossbody strap
- Brand: House of Flynn
- Model: Everyday Bag – Vintage Brown
- Dimensions: 16” x 16.75” x 5.5”
13. Jo Totes – Allison Camera Bag with Dual Front Pouches
It’s hard to overstate versatility when it comes to camera bags. Normally when you think of that word as is pertains to camera bags, especially for women, you think of all the ways in which it can serve its purpose to provide you with a camera bag that’s not too unwieldy but also one that gives you enough space for your gear and simply gets out of the way as you’re taking your photos. But versatility in terms of style should also be valued. And that’s where the color of black comes in. This beautiful camera bag from Jo Totes also sports a vegan leather exterior with three front pockets and zippered closures. All four sides of the bag have protective foam sewn in to ensure all your precious SLR’s, laptops, tablets and lenses are always safe.
- Adjustable strap with removable shoulder pad
- Removable interior pads
- Interior zippered iPad pocket along with another zippered pocket for phone and keys
- The main compartment closes with a zipper
- Brand: Jo Totes
- Model: Allison Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 10” x 12” x 5’
14. Rofozzi – Multi-functional Leather Camera Bag
Yes, it’s yellow, but don’t that throw you off. This mid-sized ladies camera bag comes in five different colors and is quite affordably priced for what you get. It’s a solid combination of utility and fashion that is marketed as a multi-function bag that is right at home with giving you a solid camera bag. With the ability to easily fit a DSLR camera plus one lens, it’s a perfect gift for any female photography enthusiast in your life.
- Textured vegan leather
- Cotton interior with padding
- Carry it like a handbag, shoulder bag, or crossbody satchel.
- Brand: Rofozzi
- Model: Multi-functional camera bag
- Dimensions: 13” x 9” x 6”
15. Jo Totes – Harbourside DSLR Messenger Camera Bag
Admittedly the entire mantra of this website is to feature products that are at least somewhat minimalist in nature. After all, that’s what my personal aesthetic tends to lean towards. That said, this ladies camera bag from Jo Totes fits that bill. Made in the messenger bag style, this larger sized bag can fit a full-sized DSLR along with three lenses and accessories. It can also accommodate up to a 15” sized laptop. Designed with comfort and ease of use in mind, the bag includes a large flap and zipper closure. Additionally, two large size pockets allow for further accessory carrying. Made from a combination of waxed canvas, leather accents and nylon, this bag should be reasonable weather resistant. Available in both Navy and Black.
- Holds DSLR, 3 Lenses and Accessories
- Can hold up to a 15-inch laptop
- Front zip compartment with inner pockets
- Brand: Jo Totes
- Model: Harbourside DSLR Messenger Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 16” x 10.8” x 5.5”
16. EPIPHANIE – Verona Camera Bag
This is one of those women’s camera bags whose creator’s have seemingly thought of everything. And really, that’s what makes a product stand out over its competition. It’s not the design or the fancy materials, or even how many features it has, it’s about the fact that its designers have actually put a tremendous amount of thought into how the product would work. This is reflected in this gorgeous camera bag for women from manufacturer Epiphanie. It’s a medium-sized bag that includes space for a good amount of gear including a 70-200mm lens and DSLR body. It can be worn cross-body or over your shoulder and includes a gorgeous indigo design on the interior which features a removable basket with padded dividers. Additionally, it contains various internal and external pockets along with a credit card holder and removable keychain.
- Zip-top closure
- 2 pockets with magnetic snap closure
- 2 large zipper pockets perfect for a tablet or small laptop
- Brand: EPIPHANIE
- Model: Verona
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 7” x 11”
17. MegaGear – Torres Mini Camera Bag
The truth about this very nice looking camera bag for women from MegaGear is that you won’t be fitting a huge amount of gear in it, but it’s perfect for a day outing or casual photo-walks when you don’t want to be toting around too much weight. It’s also perfect as a quick grab and go bag for those impulsive photo-shoots that often result in some stunning photos you may not have captured otherwise. With still enough room to fit your DSLR and a mid-sized lens this camera bag is made from genuine Italian leather and includes a comfortable cross-body strap that can also be worn on the shoulder. Fit your mirrorless, DSLR or compact camera. Best part? It comes in six stylish colors for you to choose from.
- Lightweight, compact travel size
- Removable and adjustable crossbody strap
- Available in black, brown, blue, maroon, mink and olive colors.
- Brand: MegaGear
- Model: Torres Mini Camera Bag
- Dimensions:8.5” x 7.5” x 4”
18. Figbags – The Hanborough Leather Satchel Camera Bag
If I were pressed into categorizing this camera bag, I’d say it more falls into the fashion camera bag category than a large utilitarian bag that you’ll be taking on your long photo-shoots. This camera bag from Figbags is definitely designed to impress with its absolutely beautiful leather finish available in six stylish colors. Made of handcrafted premium leather, the manufacturer beckons us to be transported to a time when bespoke craftsmanship with vintage style was the norm. Features movable dividers that will fit up to a DSLR sized camera body with medium-sized lens.
- Inner pocket for a small laptop, tablet
- Two, interior, movable dividers
- Brand: Figbags
- Model: The Hanborough Leather Satchel
19. ONA – The Camps Bay Camera Backpack
I know there are a lot of people that prefer a backpack for their camera gear. In fact, it’s what I use whenever I’m out doing a full-fledged photoshoot or even travelling. I find that setup to be most comfortable in most cases as I tend to carry a fair bit of gear with me and often times my backpack doubles as a bag for other travel necessities. All that said, I’m surprised I haven’t featured more camera backpacks for women in this list thus far. This waxed canvas bag from maker ONA is a fairly large backpack that’s been designed to carry up to a DSLR lens with 70-200mm lens attached plus SEVEN additional lenses. Padded interior dividers provide a great deal of flexibility along with an air mesh along the back panel provides another handy compartment.
- Room for SLR + 7 lenses
- Adjustable height for personal items compartment
- Laptop compartment for up to a 17” laptop.
- Fully padded leather base
- Brand: ONA
- Model: The Camps Bay Camera Backpack
20. Compagnon – The Little Backpack Camera Bag
From German manufacturer Compagnon, comes to this incredibly functional and chic camera backpack designed for photography professionals. Made from incredibly strong and durable bull leather, this waxed canvas bag is the ultimate photographer’s camera backpack dream. Water-resistant, durable, functional, and beautiful. The “little backpack” isn’t so little. It’s designed to allow you to carry up to 2-3 DSLR bodies, 4-6 lenses, a 13-inch laptop or tablet, cellphone, and every day carry items as well as a DJI Mavic pro drone, drinking bottle, an extra jacket, and even a tripod by way of two exterior mounts.
- Premium German bull leather
- Double-thick waxed canvas
- Tons of space for all your camera gear
- Brand: Compagnon
- Model: The Little Backpack
- Dimensions: 15.7” x 10.6” x 6.29”
21. ONA – Prince Street Camera Messenger Bag
While I certainly can’t claim that there is anything overly unique about this bag, there is simply something about it that bring all the elements that I would want out of a stylish camera bag. It’s not too big, it’s not too small, and best of all, its shape and availability of colours is right up my alley. Made of water-resistant waxed canvas and full-grain leather, this is an extremely handsome looking camera bag. And while it definitely deserves to be on a list of camera bags I’d recommend for women, I’d say that this is definitely a bag that could appeal to men as well. It comes with the standard fare of an interior padded compartment with dividers and the ability to hold up to a DSLR sized camera body with two lenses and room for up to an 11” inch sized tablet or laptop.
- Two belt-like straps with antique brass knuckles provide easy access to the interior
- Adjustable shoulder strap with comfort pad
- Removable top grab handle
- Brand: ONA
- Model: Prince Street Camera Messenger Bag
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 10” x 4.5”
22. Kattee Fashion Leather Canvas DSLR Camera Bag
Given the fact that it comes from the Kattee brand of camera bags and the overwhelmingly positive reviews, I’m honestly a little surprised at how incredibly affordable this bag is given its quality. Kattee officially calls the color of this feminine camera bag Apricot, but I would say it’s more of a lovely warm cream color. Made of a high-density canvas and imitation leather it’s not going to win any prizes for using the most expensive materials, but I think that’s more than fair given its price point. With enough padded room for a full-sized DSLR body + 2 lenses and additional outside pockets, as well as the ability to convert into a leisure bag, I highly recommend this bag.
- High-density canvas with vintage imitation leather
- Self-adhering padded dividers for interior customization
- Blind eyelets
- Removable inner basket
- Brand: Kattee
- Model: Fashion Leather Canvas Camera Shoulder Bag
- Dimensions: 14.2” x 10.2” x 5.1”
- 23. Kelly Moore – The Austin – Vegan Bucket Camera Bag
23. Kelly Moore – The Austin – Vegan Bucket Camera Bag
A fantastic entry on this list is another Kelly Moore camera bag designed entirely for women that want a larger bucket style bag, but still want to adhere to the ethics of a vegan lifestyle. With a combination of a drawstring closure and magnet tab, you don’t have to worry about your camera gear or other accessories and belonging ever spilling out of this bag which can be an issue for other more ordinary bucket bags. The 3 slots in the inner divider are more than enough to hold spare lenses and a DSLR sized body with an attached lens. Additionally, you can easily fit in a 10” tablet or laptop along with other accessories across a wider variety of inner and outer pockets.
- A gorgeous combination of grey and bone colors.
- Removable padded basket
- 2 front zipper pockets + a large back zipper pocket + interior zipper pocket
- Removable cross-body strap + removable shoulder strap
- Brand: Kelly Moore
- Model: The Austin – Vegan Bucket Bag
24. ZLYC – Small Leather Shoulder Camera Bag
I’ve included a lot of medium-to-large sized bags on this list thus far, but there’s no doubt that sometimes you just want to grab your camera and go and keep things light. For such situations, this small leather camera bag for women made by manufacturer ZLYC might be the ideal bag for you. It’s what I would call a practical size and really doesn’t have much more room inside of it outside of a DSLR sized camera with attached lens. Sure there’s some side-pockets, pen slots, phone holder, and a front and rear pocket perhaps big enough for a small notebook, but you won’t be toting much more gear than that. Luckily, even though it’s small it still has a nice interior padded compartment.
- Pigskin interior flap
- 2 exterior pockets + phone holder and 2 pen slots
- Made from 100% genuine leather
- Available in 2 colors
- Brand: ZLYC
- Model: Small Leather Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 5.1” x 7.5”
25. POMPIDOO – Palermo Camera Bag
Lovingly made in Latvia from vintage Italian leather, this camera bag for women is available in three colors: Almond brown, Dusky grey, and this gorgeous Midnight Blue you see above here. It’s a mid-sized bag, and will definitely hold a decent amount of gear (DSLR + 3 lenses), but what I like most about it is how easily it masquerades as just a very nice looking purse. In addition to the standard fare of internal dividers, the interior is made of a gorgeous fine fabric pattern. Zipper closure, dual carry straps and an adjustable shoulder strap with bottom feet for upright standing. What’s not to love about this gorgeous ladies camera bag?
- Holds DSLR sized camera + 3 lenses
- Padded interior iPad / Tablet sleeve
- Vintage Italian leather + Metal Feet
- Brand: Pompidoo
- Model: Palermo Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 14.6” x 6.7” x 10.6”
26. Tog – The Big Tog Bag
We now take a brief return to the category of camera bag backpacks to show you this gorgeous piece of functional art that really doesn’t look like a camera bag, but has been designed for the ultimate combination of fashion and utility. Available in three gorgeous colours, the Big Tog Bag is made with vegan leather and includes a massive amount of space and utility by way of internal dividers and pockets out the wazoo. It’s large enough to fit a 16” MacBook pro and provides a convenient carry attachment for any tripod you may want with you. Do yourself a favour and click-through to check out all the details of this gorgeous camera backpack, clearly designed for the fashion-conscious female photographer.
- Side pocket to allow easy access to grab your camera
- Side pocket to carry a tripod or large water bottle
- Removable velcro dividers allow for huge customization
- Can hold up to a DSLR camera body + 5-6 lenses
- Brand: TOG
- Model: The Big Tog Bag
- Dimensions: 30cm x 44cm x 16cm
27. Koolertron Shoulder Messenger Camera Bag
This simple leather camera bag is designed to both look good and offer enough space for a quick photo-walk or shoot that doesn’t require a copious amount of gear. It will fit a DSLR sized camera body with a medium-sized lens on it, plus 1 larger telephoto lens. The best part about this bag is the price. It’s rock-bottom affordable and with that comes the fact that you won’t worry too much about scuffing this bag up or grabbing it for a quick shoot.
- PU Leather
- Removable inner liner
- Moderately waterproof
- Brand: Koolertron
- Model: Leather Shoulder Messenger Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 11.4” x 5.1” x 8.3”
28. POMPIDOO – Lima Female Camera Bag
I think it’s fair to admit at this point that I’m a little obsessed with the POMPIDOO brand of camera bags for women. They’re definitely not the cheapest, but there’s something about whoever designs these that is kind of my aesthetic soulmate. That is if I were a woman. Available in three color combinations, it’s probably fair to describe this camera bag as both petite and elegant. Like the previous bag on this list, you won’t be toting around a huge amount of gear in this bag. But what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in style.
- Made from Italian leather
- Padded main compartment
- Two-touch fastening padded dividers
- Brand: POMPIDOO
- Model: Lima Female Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 9.8” x 7.1” x 3.9”
29. GOgroove DSLR Camera Backpack for Women
The GOgroove backpack brings together the right number of practical choices that every quality camera backpack must make, but does it all at an incredibly affordable price point. Add to that the fact that it’s been designed for women and is available in 7 gorgeous color combinations and you have found a winning combination for what a great camera backpack for a woman should be. There’s so much to love here, including a side access opening, rain cover, luggage handle slot, plus tons of space for all your gear.
- Padded interior with customizable compartments
- Accessory pockets, rain cover, tripod foot holder
- Padded laptop compartment will fit up to a 16-inch laptop.
- Brand: GOgroove
- Model: Camera Backpack
- Dimensions: 17” x 12” x7”
30. ONA – Passion Passport Bowery Camera Bag
Available in four striking colours, including this gorgeous light grey, is the ONA Passion Passport Bowery camera bag (no points for short name). It’s a compact, shoulder bag designed to be durable, and lightweight without overthinking anything. I absolutely love the simple and minimalist design this bag carries (pun intended). I would describe this bag as a mid-sized camera bag that’s perfectly suitable for any woman that wants to carry a DSLR sized camera with 1-2 lenses. Stylish, compact, and comfortable are hallmarks of this gorgeous shoulder bag. It includes a touch-tab divider that can be adjusted to create multiple sections on the inside and also includes two side pockets and two front pouches for easy access to your accessories.
- No scratch interior is padded with closed-cell foam
- Includes a rear slip-pocket for fast access to flat items like a notebook
- Includes a nylon strap that you can use to carry alongside or across your body.
- Brand: ONA
- Model: Passion Passport Bowery Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 10.5” x 7” x 4”
31. Jo Totes – Bellbrook Backpack Camera Bag
Designed to serve as a fashionable and practical camera backpack, the Jo Totes Bellbrook is yet another example of minimalistic design that hides essential complexity on the inside. It’s made from American waxed canvas and trimmed with high-quality leather. In what has become a standard for camera backpacks, the Bellbrook includes a nice side pocket to allow you to quickly access your camera. With enough room for multiple DSLR sized bodies, lenses and up to a 15-inch laptop, it’s hard to go wrong with this stylish black camera bag for women.
- Seven padded dividers in two different sizes make interior customization nearly infinite
- Laptop sleeve can hold up to a 15-inch laptop
- Large, zipped pocket in front
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Brand: Jo Totes
- Model: Bellbrook Backpack – Black
- Dimensions: 15.75″ x 12″ x 6.25″
32. Billingham – Hadley Small Camera Bag
I’m not going to pretend that this is a cheap camera bag for women. Because it’s not. It’s also not the most fashionable thing on this list, but what it may lack in looks and color options, it more than makes up in quality. You see, the Billingham name has, at least in bag manufacturing circles become synonymous with extremely high quality. Everything, from the materials used, to the craftsmanship, to the usability is at a level that most camera bag manufacturers don’t cross into. Do yourself and check out this bag. And if you find that this bag is too small, Billingham carries a ton of other sizes and options for any female photographer looking for a camera bag that will last her for years to come.
- Dual laminate waterproof canvas
- Bellowed front pockets with buckle adjustment
- Interior expandable pockets
- Brand: Billingham
- Model: Hadley Small Camera Bag
33. Pompidoo – Amsterdam Unisex Camera Bag
Another decidedly stunningly beautiful camera bag from the folks at Pompidoo. They call it a Unisex bag, and sure, I can see a few gentlemen carrying this around, but without a doubt, I think this camera bag was designed with women in mind. Made of incredibly exquisite Italian leather that looks like it belongs on a beautifully aged horse saddle, this camera bag can fit a full-sized DSLR along with up to 2-3 lenses (depending on size). I particularly like the hook clasp on the front flap which stands out as a unique feature I haven’t seen on too many camera bags for women. Dual top handles and a removable cross-body shoulder strap top off this stunner of a bag.
- Padded main compartment with removable and customizable dividers
- Can fit up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Accordion-style pocket with organizer and a zippered rear pocket
- Brand: Pompidoo
- Model: Amsterdam Unisex Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 11″ x 14.2″ x 5.9″
34. Kattee Women’s Canvas Camera Backpack
Available in two sizes (Small and Large) and three color options, this Kattee camera backpack for women is both practical and affordable. If you’re simply looking for a bag that will get the job done without having to spend your life savings on a bag, you’re hard to go wrong with this one. In fact, for the price, this Kattee bag still does a remarkable job of looking chic and sleek. It’s vintage looks combined with a minimalistic sensibility make for a casual yet solid looking camera backpack.
- Made of a combination of canvas material and PU leather
- Can hold up to a 14-inch laptop
- Available in three color combinations (black, blue and black flower)
- Includes a rain cover
- Brand: Kattee
- Model: Women’s Canvas Camera Backpack
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 5.1″ x 16.9″
35. TOG – The Mini Tog Bag
And for our final camera bag on what I hope was a useful list of camera bags for women appears what is possibly the cutest camera backpack I’ve ever come across. I mean this thing is tiny, but still somehow useful. It won’t be holding much more than DSLR with a small-to-mid-size lens, but its compact size has its own advantages. It’s not bulky, it’s clean, and again, just gosh-darn cute. And even though it may be somewhat diminutive in stature it still has enough sections and pockets for things like notepads, business cards, phones, etc. Bonus points for being made with vegan leather.
- Buying this bag will help some money go back to an animal welfare charity
- Made with vegan leather
- Front-zip pocket
- Brand: Tog
- Model: The Mini Tog Bag
- Dimensions: 22cm x 28cm x 14cm